Sunday, June 22, 2008

Week 10, our last week!


I took this photo on the long weekend when I went away for a few days.What is it a picture of? Where would you see one? What are they used for?
I can't believe how quickly the semester has gone and that we've come to the end of our time together! I hope you've enjoyed yourselves in the class and that you learned something!
Today, we're going to listen to two presentations as Mumu and Helen want to use powerpoint. The rest of you, of course, will have your turn tomorrow!

After that you'll need to make sure that all your blog entries are complete. As a final writing activity, you can send me an email declining the invitation I gave you this morning! Remember to follow the points we looked at in class!!

To complete the forum activity, have a look at today's topic and write your opinion. Ask me for help if you don't know or are unsure of what to do! I'll check your entries as soon as I can!

Well, that's about all from me! I'm looking forward to our excursion on Wednesday. Let's hope the weather is good!

Thanks for being a great class and I've enjoyed teaching you. All the best for the future and I wish you every success in all that you do!

Take care.

5 comments:

Helen said...

I think it's a light-house, but where is it? Maybe in Sydney Harbor?

afyaa said...

I think It's a light house ,where is It I don't know?

Bozhena said...

thats a light-house,for sure...But where is it?..

lora said...

I think it's a light house in Kiama-wollonggong? because I've seen there. Maybe it's the same thing??

Unknown said...

Good. That's sure. (y)
laos tours | phu quoc backpackers | evening hanoi street food tours | | evening street food tours | hanoi transfers | booking tours | hanoi new day hotel | oto phu quoc | shore excursions | son doong travel | shore excursions asia | naphavong hotel | asia tourist | asia tourist informations | elegance palace hotel | half price agency | one tine love | green tourism website | chung cư