Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Week 3

G'day all!

Well some of you had great fun last week playing with the photos on Bubbleshare! I hope you can all post them on your blogs this week so that we can all view them! I found out from Rosa that when you go to paste your Bubbleshare photos on your blog post, you must click on the Edit HTML button first. This lets you paste the photos. Remember to switch back though!

I hope you all enjoyed Helen's video clip of Andrew's singing !

I'm sorry I can't be with you today but as I told you this morning my meeting at AMES was changed. You can all go back and read last week's post and complete the work on the Recount! This will form part of your writing portfolio for assessment.

Have you identified the flowers from last week's post? Put a comment in the post! What about the floral emblem of NSW? Did you find out its name? Add a picture and a short description to your blog!

If you run out of things to do, have a go at some Time4English activities or Issues in English. (The icon for this is on the desktop)

Bye for now! Happy blogging!



BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The Waratah is the Floral Emblem of New South Wales