Sunday, April 6, 2008

Week 6

G'day all!

I can't believe that this is our last computer class for the term! We really have not done very much work so we'll have to be very busy in Term 2!


I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. I spent this afternoon with some friends at a BBQ. Luckily for us the rain held off and we were able to sit outside.

I'm pleased to see that you've made an effort to get your work up to date on your blogs. You can finish off all the bits and pieces today so that we can start new things after the holidays. Please make sure you have headphones by then. it makes it easier to do listening! If you can get some with a microphone that will be even better so you can record.

Remember to log on to the wiki and do the work that has to be done. Have a look at what Rosa's students have done and see if you can do the same!


When all your work is up to date, have a look at the comments I've written on your posts!

Have a good week and have a great break from English classes for 2 weeks. i know I'm looking forward to having some time off!

Happy blogging!

No comments: