Sunday, May 18, 2008

Week 5


Some of the colours in Sydney gardens at the moment!


G'day and welcome to another week.

I enjoyed reading your posts on If I could be an animal I'd be a... Have a look at your classmates blogs and write a comment with your opinion. I got a chance this week to look at all your blogs and I wrote a comment on most of your posts. Check out what I wrote!

Some of you are doing GREAT work! Lots of posts, photos and links! Have a look for yourselves and see what you think! I especially like Helen and Lisa's blogs as they have done more than the set work! Well done!
Did any of you look at the site on formal writing last week? I guess you won't want to now as you've already completed the assessment for Andrew!! Have you tried the online environment game or checked out yappr? If not do so now!

Once again I need to remind you about headphones/microphones so you can listen to the texts on Time4English or check out podcasts!

Not many of you have completed the recount from a few weeks back. Please do this today. You can print off the text structure from the blog page to help you.

When you've done that, check out Time4English and have a look at Upper Intermediate/Advanced , Module 4- the world. You can do the listening on 4F and when finished that, you can try some grammar practice with 4B, 4C, 4D & 4E.

Happy blogging!






No comments: