Sunday, May 25, 2008

Week 6

What is this? Post your guess in comments G'day and welcome to another class. I hope by now that you have caught up on all the work you're supposed to have done on your blog. Today is your last chance to catch up so get a move on....

As the Health Expo is on June 4 we need to focus our attention on Health and Lifestyle. Go to our f2f wiki, the Events page, and follow the instructions below the Health Expo.

Let's see if we can do it! As you'll be preparing food to 'sell' on the day, we have to turn our attention to healthy recipes. Think about what you're going to make and write the recipe in your blog. Add a picture from the net. To help you with the nutritional values of the dish you're preparing, look at CalorieKing and you can see if what you've chosen is indeed a healthy option!

That should keep you busy so i won't give you anything else to complete today!

Happy blogging!

18 comments:

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I'm sure that's a cup's handle.

Naomi said...

I think, this is a handle of cup.

Helen said...

I think this is one part of a cup. Isn't it? It should be a handle of a cup.

kevin said...

cup

umme05 said...

I think the picture is the handle of the white tea kytele

Priscila said...

I think it's a handle cup.

RIMA said...

I think this is cup's handle.It use only for tea or coffe.

farzana said...

I think it's a handle of a cup or a tea pot.Isn't it?

RIMA said...

THIS IS A HANDLE OF CUP

afyaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tima said...

ithink that's handle's cup in front and a piece of material at behind . All in white maybe to sign the property and clean .

afyaa said...

I think It's cup handle and behind It the peases of materal swing flower on It.

zeina said...

I see in the picture, a timber floor, covered a bit by a white and blue cover,and i can see a part of piece,it looks like a handle of someting maybe of cup or kettle but its a little bit broken.

Dream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dream said...

I reckon,that's a handle of cup something.

amina said...

I think this is a handle of white cup.

amina said...

I think this is a handle of white cup.and i m sure about it.