Sunday, November 30, 2008

G'day all

I can't believe that this is officially the last post for the year and that means the last one for this AMEP class! My thanks to all of you who put in some hard work during the semester. I hope you enjoyed your class and the things you learnt. A big thank you must go to Rosa for writing the activites for you every week. I had a very relaxing time as I didn't have to come up with ideas week after week. Thanks Rosa!

As you know we had the oral presentations last Tuesday and Wednesday. I was very impressed by the quality of your powerpoint presentations. Well done! I hope you keep on getting better in this area so that in 2009 you'll be able to produce even better slide shows!

I hope you enjoy the Bubbleshare of the Presentations!

Have a very enjoyable and relaxing Christmas holiday. I look forward to seeing many of you in 2009 and remember you can always contribute to the blog even if you've left the class!

Be good and happy blogging!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

No comments: