Sunday, November 16, 2008

Week 7

G'day all

Not many more weeks left till the end of term. I hope you have enjoyed your time learning how to blog, use bubbleshare, audacity, wikis etc. You should be very proud of the hard work you've done and the work you've produced. I hope you'll continue it in the future.

I'm sure you're all full of ideas for next year and the possible courses you can do. Remember to visit the Counsellor in Building A if you need some advice and help. It is good to talk to someone about your goals and get advice on the best way to achieve them.

Next week will be a big week for you with the oral presentations taking place on Nov 25. I hope you're organised and ready to start practising in the next few days.

Don't forget BTN for listening practice too!


Lisa asked me for a few more holiday photos so here they are. These were taken in Verona and Venice. I was there visiting my daughter and my sister came with me. We had a great time! Next week, I'll add some photos from Beijing.



BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Ideas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good post.
Feel free to visit my page
Tourist agency
Tourist agency

Top Trends Bay said...

Top Trends Bay is a professional site for top trends, sports, news, and engaging information. We will only give you engaging material that you will enjoy.
Top Trends Bay