Saturday, March 1, 2008

Week 2

G'day all

I hope you all had a good weekend. The weather turned out to be quite good even if it was a little cool! I had a quiet time and apart from Friday when I went to lunch in the city, I stayed around home. What did you all get up to? Did any of you go to the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade? Did anyone go to the cricket yesterday? How did you spend your time? Writ about it in your blog! Add a photo or two as well!!

I was impressed by the blogs you created last week and I look forward to reading them all every week. Well done. Please put a link to my blog on yours and perhaps any other link you think is important. Ask me if you dont know how to do this.

By now you've all settled into AMEP-A and hopefully have learnt a few things the past couple of weeks. I believe that you all went to the library recently and had a tour of the library with Patricia. To consolidate your learning and to help you improve your listening, I'd like you to listen to the podcast with Patricia. You can print off the questions to help you. Post your answers in your blog under the title LIBRARY.I'll give a small prize to the first person to post the answers correctly!

Our AMEP-A class

BubbleShare: Share photos - green toy news


Have a good week and happy blogging!

No comments: