Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 5


What is this structure and where is it?


G'day all!

It seems like ages since I wrote in the blog because of the holiday last week. I hope you're all ready to work today! It very important each week that you read what I write and then do any classwork I set before you go and do other things!

By now you should have all done the Library podcast and posted your replies in your blog. Then you should have gone to the ESOL wiki and completed the 2 tasks there. Last time you also had to post a comment on my post about the pictures. (I can see only 3!!)

Go back through the blog to access the links!


When you have finished these 3 tasks, open the link to Rosa's blog and look at the Harmony day photos. Write an account of the day's events in a new post on your blog. You can copy the photos if you'd like to. Ask me how if you can't do it!

After that, look at the activities on the Easter Show. That should keep you busy for 2 hours!

Happy blogging!